• JET TIMELINE
  • INTERAC TIMELINE
  • JET PERSONAL STATEMENT
  • Thursday, February 16, 2017

    My Christmas English Board

    I can't believe the year has flown by so quickly already! I only have a few weeks left of teaching before I'm out of my current school for good. Time for me to get more active about posting and go through all of my drafts. You guys won't believe how many pictures I take/half-written drafts I have sitting around.

    For Christmas, I decided that I wasn't going to do an "activity board" like how my Halloween board was. I opted for a bit of "culture" this time instead... I just wanted to showcase a simple (American) Christmas scene because Japanese Christmases are quite different!

    Christmas English Board
    A Christmas tree, some presents, and Santa in the window!
    Christmas English Board
    A fireplace with every year's stocking hanging, candles, a wreath, and a snowman in the other window!
    I don't know if they understood everything or even knew what half the things were, though. If I had to do it again, I'd probably put some English and Japanese vocabulary labels at least... Oh well.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment