• JET TIMELINE
  • INTERAC TIMELINE
  • JET PERSONAL STATEMENT
  • Sunday, June 18, 2017

    Everything Elementary School - ALT Resources



    Now that my time at elementary school is over, I figure that I'd create a link roundup to consolidate every post I've made about my time at elementary school! While elementary isn't that much different from junior high in the realm of teaching in Japan, there are some fundamental differences.

    This list is still a work in progress because there are a lot of things that teaching elementary entails that I haven't necessarily posted about yet. It could just be that I forgot, so leave a comment here if there's anything that you'd like me to cover!

    School Life:

    School Lunch:

    Around the School:

    Doing Work:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment