• JET TIMELINE
  • INTERAC TIMELINE
  • JET PERSONAL STATEMENT
  • Tuesday, June 20, 2017

    Recent Purchases: Cats, Gudetama, Starbucks, & Skincare

    I wanted to start a new series on my blog called "recent purchases". I'll give you one guess as to what the posts will contain...

    To be honest, I have a lot of pictures on my phone of things that I would like to share but I can't. Most of the time, I can't really find an appropriate blog topic to use them with, or I don't have enough pictures to warrant making an entire blog post entry.

    So, why not make a roundup post of all the things I've purchased throughout the week? It gives me a chance to share the pictures, practice doing flat lays, and I can use this as a way to budget! Seems like a good idea all around. So, without further ado, here's the very first of the series...


    Purchases from 100 yen store Japan

     I am a huge sucker for 100 yen stores. There are two right by my home station, so I'll stop by sometimes before I go home. This week, I got some cat notepads and gudetama stamps.

    Total: 400 yen for everything





















    I actually got this when I was trying out the Sakura flavored Starbucks latte a while ago. But the Yokohama design is just so cute, I can't help but share it!


    Total: 1500 yen



    Lastly, I got a few skincare items. I have really dry skin from taking Accutane as a teenager, so I have to moisturize frequently. I picked up some Nivea Skin Milk and LuLuLun face masks. I was surprised at how reasonable the face masks were for having such cute packaging!

    Total: 750 yen (350 for Nivea Skin Milk and 400 for LuLuLun 7 day sheet mask set)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment